This 2-day workshop is aimed at trauma clinicians interested in the impact of trauma on brain functioning and the use of Quantitative EEG in their clinical practice.
Through a combination of lectures, observation of EEG assessment, analysis, and interpretation of results, the participants will:
- Be introduced to EEG assessment: equipment and process.
- Have the opportunity to observe EEG assessment.
- Receive an overview of the current research into trauma and EEG.
- Learn about the most common EEG patterns related to trauma and PTSD and their clinical implications.
- Learn how EEG assessment can inform clinical practice.